This bit takes the standard Roman bit one step further. Besides the standard bead on the top, this tool creates a horizontal bead in the middle of the profile. Appropriate for many classical projects. Equipped with a bearing for easy template work, this bit features super-strength superior steel body, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the first overall router bits compared to other brands.
- 3/8-inch Cutting Length, 1-1/2-Inch Overall Length.
- Appropriate for many classical projects.
- Standard bead on the top with a horizontal bead in the middle of the profile.
- Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating, Anti-Kickback Design, Equipped with Bearing.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.