This bit provides you with a particular rounded profile, ending up with an elegant bead on the top. Use this tool for simple tasks such as easing sharp corners or for more intricate jobs such as making drop leaf tables, when used in conjunction with a CMT cove bit featuring the same radius. Equipped with a bearing for easy template work, this bit features super-strength superior steel body, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the first overall router bits compared to other brands.
- 2-1/2-Inch Diameter, 1-5/16-Inch Cutting Length, 3-13/64-Inch Overall Length.
- Anti-kickback design, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating, Equipped with a bearing.
- Produces a particular rounded profile, ending up with an elegant bead on the top.
- For simple tasks like easing sharp corners.
- Also for more intricate jobs like making drop leaf tables, when paired up with a CMT cove bit.