With this bit you can produce inset doors and drawer fronts, make strong rabbet joints, mill perfectly-matching tongue and groove joints and much more! You can also use this tool to re-groove old window frames and accept insulated glass panels. This bit features super-strength superior steel body, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the first overall router bits compared to other brands.
- 1-3/8-Inch Diameter, 1/2-Inch Cutting Length, 2-11/32-Inch Overall Length.
- Make inset doors, drawer fronts, strong rabbet joints, matching tongue and groove joints on wood.
- Anti-kickback design, Equipped with a bearing.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for long-lasting performance.
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine).