Slot cutter with arbor and bearing for making splines, biscuits, T-molding and more. Carbide tipped cutting edges, anti-kickback design to help you control the depth of cut and PTFE coating to protect the tool from resin buildup and pitch. Arbor is specially ground from special high-strength steel and precision ground in all critical areas. CMT orange bits have been rated the #1 overall router bits compared to other brands (Wood Magazine®).
- 1-7/8-Inch Diameter, 0.175 Body Thickness.
- 3 Hi-Density Carbide cutting edges.
- Anti-kickback design and PTFE coating to protect your tool from pitch and resin buildup.
- Great for splines, biscuits, T-molding & more applications.
- Equipped with a bearing for easy efficient template work.