Carbide tipped to last longer, this bit is equipped with the bearing above the cutter letting you work with the template on top of the wood. This gives you a clear view of what you are routing so you can work confidently and accurately. Pair up the tool with your template to produce cabinet and furniture pieces, signs, toys and any other creative project. This bit features super-strength superior steel body, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the first overall router bits compared to other brands.
- 5/16-Inch Cutting Length, 2-1/2-Inch Overall Length.
- Smooth and precise cut. Exceptional chip ejection to allow cleaner and more constant cutting.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges.
- To be used on softwod, hardwood and wood composites.
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine).