This tool represents the finest of the extensive line of CMT flush trim bits with ball bearing guides. A negative shear angle cutting edge and 3/4” cutting diameter set CMT flush trim bits apart from standard bits. Work quickly and safely to get a superior finish with absolute minimal chipping. Bit equipped with 2 cutting edges and featuring heavy-duty steel body for endurance. CMT orange bits have been rated the #1 overall router bits compared to other brands (Wood Magazine®).
- 1/2-Inch Diameter, 3/8-Inch Cutting Length, 2-3/64-Inch Overall Length.
- 2 carbide cutting tips for long-lasting performance.
- Down shear design allows for clean smooth cuts on many materials.
- Work quickly and safely to get a superior finish with absolute minimal chipping.
- Equipped with a bearing for easy efficient template work.