The finest of the extensive line of CMT flush trim bits with ball bearing guide. A negative shear angle cutting edge and 3/4” cutting diameter set CMT flush trim bits apart from standard bits. Work quickly and safely to get a superior finish with absolute minimal chipping. This bit features super-strength superior steel body, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the first overall router bits compared to other brands.
- 3/4-Inch Diameter, 3-13/32-Inch Overall Length.
- Super-strength superior steel, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges.
- For cutting hardwood/softwood, laminates. Use on router tables only, not for hand-held routers.
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine).