This tough, versatile, fast-cutting CMT Flush trim bit is ideal for a wide variety of trimming jobs. For precision work on laminates or for quick template work with excellent finish results. This bit features super-strength superior steel body, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the first overall router bits compared to other brands.
- 1/2-Inch Cutting Diameter, 2-51/64-Inch Length, Bearing included.
- Super-strength superior steel, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges.
- For cutting hardwood/softwood, laminates. Use on router tables only, not for hand-held routers.
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine).