CMT’s tenon cutting router bit will produce perfectly fitting tenons in every board you cut, even if the boards vary slightly in thickness. Simply set the distance between the cutters using the included spacers, and you can easily cut tenons from 3/16-in. to 3/8-in. thick, up to 1-1/16-in. long. This simple-to-use router bit takes the mystery out of achieving the excellent tenon-to-mortise fit required for high quality joinery. his bit features super-strength superior steel body, anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the first overall router bits compared to other brands.
- 1-3/4-Inch Cutting Length, Board Thickness from 1-3/8 to 1-3/4-Inch, 4-Inch Overall Length.
- Super-strength superior steel, Anti-kickback design, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.
- For cutting plywood, hardwood/softwood on router tables only. Not for use on hand-held routers.
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine).