The bit features super-strength superior steel body, anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the first overall router bits compared to other brands.
- 1-3/8-Inch Cutting Length, 1/2-Inch Cutting Depth, 2-51/64-Inch Overall Length
- Anti-kickback design, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating.
- 3 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.
- For cutting plywood, hardwood/softwood on router tables only. Not for use on hand-held routers.
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine).