Exclusive CMT design which allows the perfect fix for undersized plywood panel. The tongue cutter features opposing shear angles to obtain flawless finishing on a large variety of material such as plywood, softwood and hardwood. Avoid using these bits in hand-held routers. 2 Carbide-tipped cutting edges for long-lasting performance, anti-kickback design to allow you to work safely and bearing for easy template work. CMT orange bits have been rated the #1 overall router bits compared to other brands (Wood Magazine®).
- 3/4-Inch Cutting Length, 1-7/8-Inch Cutting Diameter, 1/2-Inch Cutting depth, 2-51/64-Inch Length.
- Cut stock thickness 1/2 through 1-1/4-Inch.
- 2 Hi-Density Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.
- For flawless performance on material such as plywood, softwood and hardwood.
- Perfect fix for undersized plywood panel.