Ideal for making new awesome creations. Create a double 3/16-Inch oundover profile, a double 45° bevel or even a mixed profile on your wood panels easily and in a cost-effective way! Interchangeable shims are included to allow for different stock thicknesses according to the board. To be used on table-mounted routers. Avoid using these bits in hand-held routers. 2 Carbide-tipped cutting edges for long-lasting performance, anti-kickback design to allow you to work safely and bearing for easy template work. CMT orange bits have been rated the #1 overall router bits compared to other brands (Wood Magazine®).
- 1-5/8-Inch Diameter, 1/2-Inch Cut Depth, 18° Angle, Board 5/8 to 1-3/8-Inch, 3-27/64-Inch Length.
- 2 Hi-Density Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.
- Anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut and work safely.
- Create a double 3/16-Inch roundover profile, a 45° bevel or a mixed profile easily.
- To be mounted on a router table only for cutting plywood, softwood and hardwood.