Save time by rounding both edges on a bord in one pass, instead using roundover bits that require two passes. To use on all materiales like plywood, softwood and hardwood. To be used on table-monted routers avoid using these bits in hand-held routers. 2 Carbide-tipped cutting edges for long-lasting performance, anti-kickback design to allow you to work safely and bearing for easy template work. CMT orange bits have been rated the #1 overall router bits compared to other brands (Wood Magazine®).
- 3/16-Inch Radius, 45° Cutting Angle, Board thickess 7/16 to 1-1/4-Inch, 3-15/16-Inch Overall Length.
- 2 Hi-Density Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.
- Anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut and work safely.
- For rounding both edges on a board in one pass.
- To be mounted on a router table for cutting plywood, softwood and hardwood.