Make an incredibly strong side-to-side or end-to-end joint in wood and wood composites. The tightness of the accurately cut joint and the maximum glue surface create a joint that is actually stronger than the wood itself. The bit features two flute design, carbide teeth and six removable cutters. This bit features super-strength superior steel body, anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the first overall router bits compared to other brands.
- 3/8-Inch Cutting Depth, 1/2~1-3/8-Inch thickness, 3-35/64-Inch Overall Length.
- Anti-kickback design, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.
- For cutting plywood, hardwood/softwood on router tables only. Not for use on hand-held routers.
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine).