This router bit set simplifies door contruction! Make entry doors, passage doors and any furniture tenons easily. The included tenone cutter produces a beefy 1-1/16” long tenon. Coupled with the cope cutter, you can produce long and strong tenons with minimum set up. As an extra bonus the tenon cutter can be used for furniture making work that requires any tenon from 3/16” to 5/8” thick. These bits feature super-strength superior steel bodies, anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance.
- 7/32-Inch Cutting Depth. To be used on boards from 1/2 to 1-3/8-Inch thick.
- Anti-kickback design, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.
- For cutting plywood, hardwood/softwood on router tables only. Not for use on hand-held routers.
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine).