CMT Tongue and Groove Set includes a matched set that produce a 1/4” x 1/4” tongue. The feature of the CMT system that sets it apart from other tongue and groove sets is that the tongue is offset to one side of the joint. This system produces a stronger joint allowing for more drilling area when used in conjunction with the CMT Pocket Pro when employing face frame screws. When the Pocket Pro is set at the one inch setting the screw will bypass the tongue and get a full bite in the grooved section, producing a much stronger joint. In some cabinet making applications, it is necessary to trim portions of the tongue. For this reason, we have included a 1/2” shank flush trim bit to complete the three piece set.
- Contains a 3-inch tenon cutting bit and a 1-7/8-inch rail and stile router bit set.
- Anti-kickback design, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.
- For cutting plywood, hardwood/softwood on router tables only. Not for use on hand-held routers.
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine).