3 useful router bits delivered in a practical hardwood case to have them within reach! This is a more economical solution than purchasing these items separately! These bits feature super-strength superior steel bodies, anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating and cutting edges made of SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide for a long-lasting performance. More features: Silver-copper-silver tri-metal brazing for more endurance and 3 times longer lasting mirror finish obtained by multi-axis grinding. After a test performed by Wood Magazine, CMT orange bits have been rated the best overall router bits in comparison to other brands.
- 2 Hi-Density Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.
- Anti-kickback design, Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating.
- 2 SinterHip Hi-Density Industrial Chrome Carbide cutting edges for long-lasting performance.
- For cutting plywood, hardwood/softwood on router tables only. Not for use on hand-held routers.
- CMT bits were rated the best overall in comparison to other brand (Test by Wood Magazine).