Grand rabbeting bit for producing large rabbets. Primarily for use with portable routers, these rabbeting bits can be used with various bearings to produce a wide range of cut depths. Inserts are sharpened on all 4 sides.
- 5/64-Inch Radius, 49/64-Inch Cutting Length, 2-33/64-Inch Overall Length.
- Super-strength steel body and 2 cutting edges. Equipped with bearing, Anti-kickback design.
- Simply change bearing to produce different rabbets on wood and wood composites.
- For specialist applications requiring economy of replaceable tips.
- Not for use on hand-held routers.