Hinge boring bits to set a new standard for performance and value! This bit features new downcut round sharpening for a more precise cut and extra-fine micrograin carbide for endurance and a faster feed speed. We use the finest industrial quality micrograin carbide to produce very sharp cutting edges and improve cutting resistance. Tool has 2 spurs and 2 cutting edges.
- 3/8-Inch Diameter, 7-Inch Overall Length
- Premium quality super-strength steel body and spiral portion with center point.
- 2 precision ground cutting edges, 2 negatively ground spurs.
- Ideal for hinges. Used on boring machines equipped with chucks or adaptors.
- Used for drilling accurate and clean-cut blind holes in wood, wood composites, laminated materials.