Industrial conical scoring blade for long-lasting performance! For chip-free scoring of the plastic-laminate panels. To be inserted on horizontal and vertical panel sizingmachines equipped with scoring device. Cut One-sided or two-sided plastic-laminate panels, MDF. Special carbide tipped cutting edges to guarantee great performance, anti-vibration design and expansion slots to reduce noise.This tool is also produced by following precise procedures and techniques to confer greater value and allow for higher performance: tri-metal brazing, balancing and laser-cutting for the steel plate.
- Kerf thickness from 0.169 to 0.216, 0.126 plate thickness, 10° hook angle, donical grind.
- For chip-free scoring of the plastic-laminate panels, two-sided plastic-laminated panels, MDF.
- Use on horizontal and vertical panel sizing machines equipped with scoring device.
- High quality carbide cutting edges to guarantee long-lasting performance.
- Anti-vibration design, tight tolerance, longer lifetime.