This low-noise saw blade is primarily intended for heavy-duty general purpose. High precision, tight tolerance and longer lifetime are only a few features this tool offers! In addition, this blade features a heavy-duty plate (46-48 Rockwell in hardness), special carbide tipped cutting edges to guarantee great performance, anti-vibration design and expansion slots to reduce noise.This tool is also produced by following precise procedures and techniques to confer greater value and allow for higher performance: tri-metal brazing, balancing and tensioning ring and laser-cutting for the steel plate. Try out the quality of the CMT blades! For machines with 30mm arbor.
- 0.126 kerf thickness, 0.087 plate thickness, 15° hook angle, 10° ATB grind.
- For rip and crosscuts with exceptional finish on soft/hardwood, plywood. Good on Laminates.
- Use on radial arm/miter saws, table/special saws, machines with 30mm arbor.
- High quality carbide cutting edges to guarantee long-lasting performance.
- Anti-vibration design, expansion slots to reduce noise, tight tolerance, longer lifetime.