This low-noise saw blade is primarily intended for large panel saws and industrial woodworking machinery. High precision, tight tolerance and longer lifetime are only a few features this tool offers! In addition, this blade features a heavy-duty plate (46-48 Rockwell in hardness), special carbide tipped cutting edges to guarantee great performance, anti-vibration design and expansion slots to reduce noise. This tool is also produced by following precise procedures and techniques to confer greater value and allow for higher performance: tri-metal brazing, balancing and tensioning ring and laser-cutting for the steel plate. Try out the quality of the CMT blades!
- 0.126 kerf thickness, 0.087 plate thickness, TCG grind, 10° cutting angle.
- For heavy-duty crosscuts, perfect finishing on single-sided laminated panels.
- To be used on radial arm saws, miter saws, table and special saws.
- Cut chipboard, MDF, laminate, hardwood and plywood.
- Anti-vibration design, expansion slots to reduce noise, tight tolerance, longer lifetime.