This low-noise saw blade is primarily intended for large panel saws and industrial woodworking machinery. High precision, tight tolerance and longer lifetime are only a few features this tool offers! In addition, this blade features a heavy-duty plate (46-48 Rockwell in hardness), chrome carbide cutting edges to guarantee extreme performance on steel pipes, steel rods, iron and sheet metals, anti-vibration design and expansion slots to reduce noise. This tool is also produced by following precise procedures and techniques to confer greater value and allow for higher performance: tri-metal brazing, balancing and tensioning ring and laser-cutting for the steel plate. Try out the quality of the CMT blades!
- For heavy-duty crosscuts, perfect finishing on single-sided laminated panels.
- Cut chipboard, MDF, laminates, wood, plywood. Use on radial arm/miter saws, table/special saws.
- 0.126 kerf thickness, 0.087 plate thickness, 10° Hook Angle, Trapezoidal Teeth Grind.
- Chrome carbide cutting edges to guarantee great and long-lasting performance on soft/hardwood.
- Anti-vibration design, expansion slots to reduce noise, tight tolerance, longer lifetime.