These blades feature a thin kerf, which makes it ideal for saws that are a bit underpowered, but at the same time these tools delivers great performance. The laser cut heavy-duty blade plate is hardened to allow for great resistance (46-48 Rockwell in hardness) and features expansion slots to reduce noise and anti-vibration design. The teeth are made of micrograin carbide to ensure long-lasting cutting performance and deliver smooth cut on wood and wood products. These are brazed to the blade body through a special trimetallic bond (copper-silver-copper), so that longer cut performance and resistance are guaranteed. Blades are delivered in a 10-pcs package, which represents a more economical solution than the purchase of a single blade.
- For framing/decking & general construction. Excellent rip/crosscut on wood.
- To be used on portable and cordless circular saws to cut lumber, plywood and OSB sheets.
- 0.071 kerf thickness, 0.043 plate thickness, 15° Hook Angle, 1 Flat + 2/20° alternate teeth Grind.
- Micrograin carbide for long-lasting cutting performance and smooth cut on wood/wood products.
- Laser-cut plate features expansion slots to reduce noise and anti-vibration design.