A new saw blade which reduces material waste and demand on the saw, while delivering reliable, industrial-quality performance cut after cut! This blade features a heavy-duty steel plate (44 Rockwell) for higher resistance during work, laser-cut heat expansion slots and sound dampening channels to prevent the tool from warping during rotation and greatly reduce vibrations! Blade teeth are made of Industrial SinterHip High-density carbide which prevents the tool from any material failure and guarantees a longer cutting life. Also, the new Shear Angle Grind on the teeth front face produces smooth cuts, reduces the blade cutting force and improves the cutting speed, setting a new standard for performance and value. Last but not least, the blade Non-Stick Orange Shield Coating keeps the blade running cool, reduces pitch build-up and protects against corrosion. Ideal for all woods including wet lumber. This outstanding saw blade is delivered in practical carrying case.
- For very long-lasting cuts, up to 60 times longer than carbide blades.
- For portable circular saws/miter saws. Cut Hardiplank, Hardiepanel, fiber cement & plasterboard.
- 0.067 kerf thickness, 0.055 plate thickness, 12° hook angle, Conical Grind.
- SinterHip High-density carbide teeth to prevent from any material failure. Longer cutting life.
- Thin kerf allows for smoother cuts and more cutting speed. New standard for performance and value.