CMT’s Precision Dado Set is designed to set a new standard in performance and is now available in 6” diameter. To be used for smaller or somewhat underpowered table saws, like the typical 10” contractor saw. Ideal for any cabinetshop, this dado features: anti-kickback design to reduce the possibility of overfeeding that can occur when cutting mass material, splinter-resistant cuts in veneer plywood, melamine and hard or soft woods. Included are four-tooth chippers that keep the cut flat & virtually free from tear out and 3/32” chipper made especially for undersized plywood. You will also have shim sets to achieve cuts between 1/4” and 29/32”. The negative hook angle allows for a less aggressive and smoother cut. Delivered in Sturdy reusable carrying case.
- Delivers splinter-resistant cuts in all wood, plywood and wood composites.
- Ideal for underpowered saws.
- 0.125 kerf thickness, 0.098 plate thickness, -5° hook angle, Flat Tooth + Alternate Tooth Grind.
- Anti-kickback design reduces the chance of overfeeding that can occur when cutting mass material.
- 4-tooth chippers keeping the cut flat & free from tear out. 3/32” chipper for undersized plywood.