This low-noise saw blade is primarily intended for large panel saws and industrial woodworking machinery. High precision, tight tolerance and longer lifetime are only a few features this tool offers! In addition, this blade features a heavy-duty plate (46-48 Rockwell in hardness), chrome carbide cutting edges to guarantee extreme performance on steel pipes, steel rods, iron and sheet metals, anti-vibration design and expansion slots to reduce noise. This tool is also produced by following precise procedures and techniques to confer greater value and allow for higher performance: tri-metal brazing, balancing and tensioning ring and laser-cutting for the steel plate. Try out the quality of the CMT blades!
- Heavy-duty cutting, perfect finish, swirl and burn-free cuts.
- Use on radial arm saws, table and special saws. Cut solid surface, thick plastic, plexiglass, vinyl.
- 0.126 kerf thickness, 0.098 plate thickness, 0° hook angle, Triple chip grind with chamfer.
- Chrome carbide cutting edges guarantee long cutting performance.
- Anti-vibration design, expansion slots to reduce noise, tight tolerance, longer lifetime.