Industrial PTFE-coated saw blades represent a great choice for the shop that keep their blades running all day, every day. This blade features a laser-cut heavy-gauge plate made of German Steel (46-48 Rockwell in hardness) to guarantee great cutting performance, also in saws with lots of power. The teeth are made of micrograin carbide brazed to the blade body through a special tri-metal metallic bond (copper-silver-copper) to last longer and deliver smooth cuts. In addition this tool features expansion slots to reduce noise, along with anti-vibration design. Blade’s Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps the blade running cool, reduces pitch build-up and protects against corrosion. Manufactured following precise procedures and perfectly balanced, this quality blade is delivered in unique CMT plastic case.
- For heavy-duty crosscuts, perfect finishing on single-sided laminated panels.
- For radial arm saws, miter/table & special saws. Cut chipboard, MDF, laminate, hardwood & plywood.
- 0.126 kerf thickness, 0.087 plate thickness, 10° hook angle, Trapezoidal tooth Grind.
- Micrograin carbide teeth to last longer and deliver smooth cuts. Excellent on one-sided laminates.
- Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps blade running cool, reduces pitch buildup, protects against corrosion.