Industrial PTFE-coated saw blades represent a great choice for the shop that keep their blades running all day, every day. This thin-kerf blade features a laser-cut heavy-gauge plate made of German Steel (46-48 Rockwell in hardness) to guarantee great cutting performance, also in saws with lots of power. The teeth are made of micrograin carbide brazed to the blade body through a special tri-metal metallic bond (copper-silver-copper) to last longer and deliver smooth cuts. In addition this tool features expansion slots to reduce noise, along with anti-vibration design. Blade’s Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps the blade running cool, reduces pitch build-up and protects against corrosion. Manufactured following precise procedures and perfectly balanced, this quality blade is delivered in unique CMT plastic case.
- For rip and crosscuts with exceptional finish. Excellent rip and crosscut on wood. Good on plywood.
- To be used on adial arm saws, miter saws, table and special saws.
- 0.126 kerf thickness, 0.098 plate thickness, 18° hook angle, 20° Alternate Top Bevel Grind.
- Micrograin carbide teeth to last longer and deliver smooth cuts.
- Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps blade running cool, reduces pitch buildup, protects against corrosion.