Industrial PTFE-coated saw blades represent a great choice for the shop that keep their blades running all day, every day. This blade features a laser-cut heavy-gauge plate made of German Steel (46-48 Rockwell in hardness) to guarantee great cutting performance, also in saws with lots of power. The teeth are made of micrograin carbide brazed to the blade body through a special tri-metal metallic bond (copper-silver-copper) to last longer and deliver smooth cuts. In addition this tool features expansion slots to reduce noise, along with anti-vibration design. Blade’s Non-Stick PTFE Coating keeps the blade running cool, reduces pitch build-up and protects against corrosion. Manufactured following precise procedures and perfectly balanced, this quality blade is delivered in unique CMT plastic case.
- For fine cut-off heavy-duty crosscuts for industrial cabinetmakers.
- Use on radial arm saws, miter saws, circular saws, table and special saws.
- Excellent cut on soft/hard wood and plywood.
- 15° Hook Angle, 20° ATB, 0.094 Kerf, 0.063 Plate.
- Low-noise blade, highly-resistant carbide teeth.