Solid Carbide Upcut Ball Nose Spiral Bit featuring 2 cutting edges for cutting, copying, panel sizing and any routing applications in solid wood, or wood composites, plastic materials and laminates. High feed speed on well-clamped workpiece. Can used on maching centres, point to point machines, CNC routers and hand-held routers equipped with chucks or adaptors. High-quality carbide cutting edges, best finishing on the lower side of the workpiece, upward chip ejection. 1/2-Inch Cutting Diameter and 1/2-Inch Shank.
- 1/2-Inch Diameter, 1-1/4-Inch Cutting Length, 1/2-Inch-Shank
- Premium quality super-micrograin carbide, 2 upcut spiral cutting edges.
- For cutting, copying, panel sizing and any routing applications in solid wood or wood composites.
- High feed speed on well-clamped workpiece.
- Use on machining centers, point/point machines, CNC routers & handheld routers with chucks/adaptors.