Solid Carbide 1-Edge Spiral Bit for cutting, copying, panel sizing and any routing applications in solid wood, or wood composites, plastic materials and laminates. High feed speed on well-clamped workpiece. Can used on maching centres, point to point machines, CNC routers and hand-held routers equipped with chucks or adaptors. Premium quality super-micrograin carbide, upward chip ejection and an excellent finish on the lower side of the workpiece. 1/4-Inch Cutting Diameter and 1/4-Inch Shank.
- 1/4-Inch Diameter, 3/4-Inch Cutting Length, 1/4-Inch-Shank
- Premium quality super-micrograin carbide, 1 upcut spiral cutting edge.
- For cutting, copying, panel sizing and any routing applications in solid wood or wood composites.
- High feed speed on well-clamped workpiece.
- Use on machining centers, point/point machines, CNC routers & handheld routers with chucks/adaptors.