The new CMT solid carbide spiral flush trim bit is manufactured with a special supermicrograin formulation that has increased hardness with a higher transverse rupture point. Combined with the low helix cutting angle, this bit with double bearing allow the cabinet maker to sheer wood and wood products cleanly, providing more efficient chip ejection than standard flush trim bits. In production settings these new bits will run cooler and the edges will stay sharper, last longer and increase your shop productivity.
- 2-Inch Cutting Length, 4-Inch Overall Length.
- Premium Quality Solid Carbide. Excellent finish on the upper side of the workpiece.
- For cutting, copying, sizing and routing wood products, plastic & laminates.
- Sheer wood and wood products cleanly. More efficient chip ejection than standard flush trim bits.
- Bit runs cooler and the edges will stay sharper, last longer and increases your shop productivity.