Our most popular solid carbide Spiral Bits at your fingertips in a safe, economical package! Downcut set including 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” and 1/2” bit diameters. Ideal for use on all soft and hard wood, plywood, laminates, MDF and plastic materials, with your CNC or handheld router. Remember: upcut bits provide fast chip ejection and deliver the finest finish on the upper surface of the workpiece. Downcut bits are the best choice where an ultra-smooth finish on the upper surface is the highest priority.
- Includes 5 downcut solid carbide spiral bits featuring either 1/4-Inch or 1/2-Inch shank.
- 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2-inch diameters.
- 2 cutting edges, right hand rotation.
- Ideal for use on all soft and hard wood, plywood, laminates, MDF and plastic materials.
- To be used either in CNC-machines or hand-held routers.