DetailsStep up to the tough and dependable XtremePro series RoofPro 455XP Coil Nailer. It’s loaded with the features you asked for, yet is light enough for one handed operation. Over-mold comfort grip. Tool oil required. Aluminum housing and cap, more durable than magnesium. 360 degree adjustable exhaust. Over-molded trigger. Steel wearplates reduce shingle abrasion on tool. Adjustable nail canister accommodates entire range of true round-head roofing nails. Applications: for asphalt and fiberglass shingle nailing, for both new roofs and reroofing. Also for attaching waterproof tar paper, metal drip edges, insulation board, and, with a special optional attachment, vinyl and aluminum siding.
- Collation: Wire Weld Coil
- Mode of Operation: Contact or Sequential Actuation
- Height: 9-3/4" (247.65" mm)
- Length: 9-3/4" (247.65" mm)
- Nail Capacity: 120
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psig (4.8-8.3 bar)
- Hose Fitting: 1/4" NPT
- Fastener Type: 11 ga. (.120"), Full Round Head Nails 3/4", 1-3/4" Smooth Shank
Tool case, tool oil and wrench.
- Additional Information