DetailsBrushless motor and engine design provides the power to drive 3-1/2" nails. Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed. Dual speed optimizes the motor for different nail lenghts. Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails. Trigger Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when tool is not in use. Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting. Stall Release Lever quickly resets the driver blade. Accepts 30 to 34 degree paper tape nails, clipped and off set round head. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Voltage: 20
- Nailer Operating Mode: Bump/ Sequential
- Front Handle Style: Contoured/ Overmold
- Nail Diameter: .113 - .131 Gauge
- Magazine Angle: 30 - 34°
- Nail Length Capacity: 2" - 3-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 55 Nails
- Magazine Loading: Lock & Load
- Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
- Jam Clearing: Yes
- Tool Height: 13.0"
- Tool Width: 4.7"
- Tool Length: 13.3"
- Tool Weight: 7.7 lbs
20V MAX XR Brushless Dual Speed Nailer tool only. Owner's Manual
- Additional Information
Power Source Cordless Voltage 18V - 24V