DetailsWith the PDC 18, Festool set out to create the ultimate drilling machine. Driven by a four-speed gearbox, you can drop it down low to hog out material, switch to high-speed hammer function to plow through concrete, or just go mid-range for all your common drilling applications. Supported by its own set of FastFix interchangeable chucks and the complete Centrotec bit change system, it’s easy to see how this might be the only drill you could possibly need. Unbeatable, industry-leading EC-TEC brushless motor coupled with proven lithium-ion battery technology provides long run times as well as jobsite tough durability. This drill will stand up to anything you can possibly throw at it… or throw it at. An available compact 2.6 Ah 18V battery provides a lighter alternative to the standard 5.2 Ah battery, making the drill lighter and overhead applications easier for less fatigue. You will not find a tougher drill, nor one that offers nearly the capability of the PDC, which quickly adapts for drilling into tight spaces with a FastFix right-angle chuck, and is further supported by the entire Centrotec range.
- Motor Type: EC-TEC Brushless
- Battery Voltage: 18V / 5.2 Ah Li
- RPM: (Setting 1 / Setting 2) 0 - 400 / 0 - 850
- RPM: (Setting 3 / Setting 4) 0 - 1,850 / 0 - 3,800
- Chuck Capacity: 1/16" (1.5 mm) - 1/2" (13 mm)
- Max. Drill Diameter (Steel): 15/32" (12 mm)
- Max. Drill Diameter (Wood): 1-31/32" (50 mm)
- Max. Drill Diameter (Brick): 13-32" (10 mm)
- Torque Setting Range: 4.4 - 106 in-lbs (0.5 - 12 Nm)
- Max. Torque in Steel: 531 in-lbs (60 Nm)
- Max. Torque in Wood: 354 in-lbs (40 Nm)
- Weight: 4.1 lbs (1.9 kg)
(1) PDC 18/4 QuaDrive Cordless Drill, (2) 5.2 Ah Li Battery, (1) TCL 3 Charger, (1) Right-Angle Chuck, (1) Centrotec Chuck, (1) Centrotec Bit Holder, (1) FastFix Keyless Chuck, (1) Side Handle, (1) T-Loc Systainer SYS 2.
- Additional Information
Chuck Type 1/2 Inch Hammering Mode Drilling/Hammering Power Source Cordless Voltage 18V - 24V