Easy and open access to drill chuck for bit changing. Large cast-iron base with center through hole. Adjustable rack and pinion fence and rack and pinion head raising and lowering. Mortising head column can be turned 180° and remounted for off-table mortising. Adjustable fence and hold down. Adjustable dovetail way on mortising head. Height attachment adds 1 3/4 in. of capacity under head. Multi-position feed lever. Adjustable depth stop. Chuck key/hex wrench for bit and chisel changing.
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120V, 60 hz, 1 Phase induction motor 1750 RPM
- Motor Control: Push button staion; magnetic starter, transformer and 3-leg overload protection (LVC)
- Column Diameter: 3-3/4 in. (95 mm)
- Table Tilt: 90°, 45° Left, vertical, 45° Right
- Quill Stroke: 6 in. (152 mm)
- Quill Diameter: 1-13/16 in. (46 mm)
- Table Size: 16-1/4 in. x 13-1/2 in. (413 x 343 mm)
- Height: 30 in. (762 mm)
- Length: 16-1/4 in. (413 mm)
- Width: 13-1/2 in. (343 mm)
- Weight: 55 lbs (25 kg)
1/2HP, 120VAC 60 Hz, Single phase induction motor, 3/8 in. Capacity chuck and key, Four mortising chisels and bits, Tool and chisel holder, Riser block, Instruction manual.
- Additional Information