DetailsClipped head framing nailer with 10% more power, tool-less quick clear system, and less downtime with all metal components. Features metal strike plate, designed to take job-site abuse and position of lumber. Tool-less adjustable depth of drive adjusts depth of drive on tool. Work contact element With aggressive teeth grips work piece when toe nailing. Quick release magazine easily removes jammed nails without disassembly of tool. Single action follower lock back simple motion for loading and unloading nails. In-line self-cleaning air filter keeps debris from the valve and o-ring improving life of the tool. Tool-less selectable trigger easily switches between bump and sequential fire.
- Operating Range: 60 - 120 psi
- Dimensions: 21.4"" L x 6.7"" W x 13.6"" H
- Weight: 8.4 lbs. (3.8 kg)
- Includes Safety Glasses, no mar tip
- Nail length: length 2"" - 3 1/2""
- Nail Diameter: .113 - .148
- Nail Shank: smooth, ring, screw
- Additional Information