The new Bosch RH745 1-3/4 In. SDS-max rotary hammer features best in class drilling and chiseling performance with 7.6 ft.-lbs. Impact energy (Penta). The hammer features 2 modes of operation. Rotary hammer or hammer-only and a variable speed dial for controlled drilling and chiseling applications. Variable speed dial provides accurate bit starting and controlled chipping applications. The tool also features the Vario-Lock function. This allows the chisel to be rotated into 12 different positions to optimize the working angle when used in hammer only mode. SDS-max bit system provides tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate. Turbo Power feature delivers 10% more power in hammer only mode. Service Minder light indicates when preventative maintenance is required. 360° Auxiliary handle provides a wide range of movement along with operator comfort. Soft grip rear handle absorbs shock and vibration for operator comfort and less fatigue.
- Amperage: 13.5
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete: 1-3/4"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Thru Hole Bit: 3-1/8"
- No Load RPM: 150 - 305
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- No Load BPM: 1,380 - 2,750
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Core Bit: 5"
- Voltage: 120V
- Material: Metal, Plastic
- Length: 21.0"
- Rating: 120V
- Width: 4.0"
- Chuck Size: SDS-Max
- Weight: 18.5 lbs
- Optimal Concrete Capacity Range: 5/8" - 1-9/16"
(1) RH745 1-3/4 In. SDS-max Rotary Hammer, (1) 2 602 025 103 Auxiliary Handle, (1) 3 605 438 396 Carrying Case.
- Additional Information
Drive Type SDS Max Power Source Corded