DetailsThe Bosch HDS181A-02 Compact Tough 1/2 In. Hammer Drill/Driver kit delivers a drill with Bosch's innovative, canned 18V motor, making it a lighter tool with a more compact design but the same driving power as the previous generation of 18V hammer drill/driver. The HDS181A features a heavy-duty chuck that prevents drill bits from slipping during high-torque applications, thanks to high clamping force. The drill is a powerful tool, providing 600 In.-Lbs. of torque and two drilling speeds (0-1,700 rpm for high speed and 0-500 rpm for torque). It also delivers up to 27,000 bpm in hammer mode for masonry. It is one of the tools in the Bosch Compact Tough design, with the shortest head-length in class (7.6 In. long) and a weight of only 3.5 Lbs., but with plenty of power. It has an Electronic Motor Protection system to protect it from overload. his kit comes with two 18V 2.0 Ah SlimPack batteries and an 18V fast charger. The drill provides an LED light for visibility in hard-to-see areas.
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage: 18
- Battery/Charger: Included
- Chuck Capacity: 1/2" Keyless Chuck
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Clutch Settings: 20+1
- Length: 7.6"
- No Load BPM: 28,500
- No Load RPM: 0-500 / 0-1,900
- Torque (in. lbs.): 600
- Weight: 3.6 lbs
- Width: 3.5"
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year, 3 Year with ProVantage
(1) HDS181A 18V Compact Tough 1/2 In. Hammer Drill/Driver, (2) 18V 2.0 Ah SlimPack Batteries, (1) 18V Charger, (1) Double-Sided Philips Screwdriver Bit, (1) Carrying Bag.
- Additional Information
Chuck Type 1/2 Inch Power Source Cordless Voltage 18V - 24V