DetailsThe Bosch HDS181A-01 Compact Tough 1/2 In. Hammer Drill/Driver kit provides a lighter drill with a more compact design but the same driving power as the previous generation, thanks to the innovative, canned 18V motor. The tool features a keyless 1/2 In. auto-lock chuck that prevents drill bits from slipping during high-torque applications, thanks to high clamping force. It is a powerful tool, with 600 In.-Lbs. of torque and two drilling speeds (0-1,700 rpm for high speed and 0-500 rpm for torque). It also delivers up to 27,000 bpm in hammer mode for masonry. This cordless drill was engineered with the Bosch Compact Tough design for an extremely maneuverable tool with a short head-length (7.6 In. long) and a weight of only 3.5 Lbs. It has an Electronic Motor Protection system to protect it from overload. This kit comes with two 18V 4.0 Ah FatPack batteries and an 18V fast charger. It has an LED for visibility in hard-to-see areas.
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage: 18
- Battery/Charger: Included
- Chuck Capacity: 1/2" Keyless Chuck
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Clutch Settings: 20+1
- Length: 7.6"
- No Load BPM: 28,500
- No Load RPM: 0-500 / 0-1,900
- Torque (in. lbs.): 600
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Width: 3.5"
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year, 3 Year with ProVantage
(1) HDS181A 18V Compact Tough 1/2 In. Hammer Drill/Driver, (2) 18V 4.0 Ah FatPack Batteries, (1) 18V Charger, (1) Double-Sided Philips Drive Screwdriver Bit, (1) Carrying Bag.
- Additional Information
Chuck Type 1/2 Inch Power Source Cordless Voltage 18V - 24V