The Bosch GXS18V-02N24 18V CORE18V Starter Kit (2) CORE18V Batteries (and Fast Charger) gets users started with unleashed power and productivity. The CORE18V 6.3 Ah battery is the best-built battery on the planet*, while the BC1880 18V Fast Charger recharges the battery in less than an hour. Each CORE18V employs next-gen Li-ion technology, producing 80% more power than previous-generation cells. CORE18V's performance is comparable to competitor batteries that are up to 35% larger. CoolPack 2.0 technology provides up to 135% more battery life than batteries that don't have CoolPack. The BC1880 18V Fast Charger can charge a spent CORE18V to 80% in 41 minutes and to 100% in 55 minutes. The charger has a dual-mode charge the first 80% is very fast, while the remaining 20% is in regular mode vs. leading power tool competitors.
CORE18V contains high-density cells that deliver 1,440 Watts of power, 80% more than previous-generation cells (Battery Watt Hours 113.4 Wh). CORE18V features an enhanced cell design that provides up to 20% longer runtime than previous-gen 6.0 Ah batteries. BC1880 charges a spent CORE18V to 80% in 41 minutes and fully charges a CORE18V to 100% in 55 minutes. CORE18V includes the Bosch-exclusive CoolPack 2.0 technology, providing up to 135% more battery life than batteries without CoolPack. CORE18V engineered to be the lightest high-power battery, weighing only 1.76 Lbs. and providing performance comparable to batteries that are up to 35% larger. CORE18V features 100% backward and forward compatibility with all Bosch 18V tools and chargers. CORE18V works in cold weather conditions down to -4° F. BC1880 features regulated dual-mode charge for cell protection, with a fast charge to 80% and the remaining 20% normal mode.
(2) GBA18V63 CORE18V 6.3 Ah Batteries, (1) BC1880 18V Fast Charger.
- Additional Information
Voltage 18V - 24V
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $179.99
Special Price $179.00