The Bosch GTS1041A REAXX 10 In. jobsite table saw builds on Bosch's heritage of award-winning table saw design while providing the injury-mitigation Active Response Technology platform, which delivers a near-instantaneous drop of the saw blade below the tabletop when it detects human flesh coming in contact with the blade. This very high speed action helps to reduce the potential of serious user injury. It does so without damaging the blade, and after activation, the system can be reset in less than 60 seconds. This technology reinforces the Smart Guard System, a modular blade guard that includes an adjustable riving knife, anti-kickback pawls and a barrier guard. The table saw features an enhanced SquareLock rip fence engineered for exact clamping and a more substantial feel similar to a cabinet-saw-grade glide. It also has spring-loaded presquaring that aligns the rip fence to the blade before locking, for enhanced cutting trueness. It includes a rear outfeed for 18 In. of additional rear material support. The included Gravity-Rise Wheeled Table Saw Stand manages tough terrain for trouble-free transport of the table saw between jobsites, and provides easy setup and fast take down. The saw's onboard control panel is an easy-to-understand LED light display that integrates Near Field Communication (NFC) technology. This allows NFC-enabled phones to communicate information from the onboard control system – such as system activations, servicing needs and instructions. The saw features a beefy 15-amp, 4.0-hp max motor producing 3,650 rpm. It includes additional advanced electronics that provide soft-start to manage motor start-up and Constant Response circuitry to maintain speed under load. The saw works with nearly all standard 10 In. fine finish and construction-grade blades and stacked dado blades, and it has onboard storage for all necessary parts, instructions and wrenches. Large cast aluminum top provides increased work space and material support with a 25 In. ripping capacity. Easy blade adjustment located on top of tool, direct accessibility for easy blade parallel adjustment. Arbor lock allows for easy blade changes with arbor lock and blade wrench located onboard.. Durable sub base increases tool life by handling tough jobsite conditions. Convenient tool-less throat plate lock locks throat plate quickly and makes removal and reinstallation easy. T-slot miter gauge combined with T-slot rail allows for better control and support during miter gauge applications.
- Rating: 120V
- Amperage: 15
- No Load RPM: 3,650
- Max. Motor HP: 4.0
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Dado Size: 13/16" (8" or less)
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Extended Width Of Table Top: 41-1/2"
- Rip Fence Capacity: 25" (R)
- Depth Of Cut At 90°: 3-1/8"
- Depth Of Cut At 45°: 2-1/4"
- Bevel Range: -2° – 47°
- Table Top Dimensions: 29-3/4" × 22-3/8"
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 32 x 29 (including rear out feed in stored position)
- Saw Weight: 78.0 lbs
- Table Weight: 45.0 lbs
- Rear Outfeed Weight: 10.0 lbs
(1) GTS1041A 10 In. REAXX Jobsite Table Saw, (1) TS3100 Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand, (1) TS1016 Rear Outfeed Extension Support, (1) 10 In. 40-Tooth Saw Blade, (1) Dual-Activation Cartridge, (1) Miter Gauge, (1) Rip Fence, (1) Barrier-Guard Device, (1) Anti-Kickback Pawls, (1) Push Stick, (1) Dual-Activation Cartridge Wrench, (1) Blade Wrench, (1) Hex Wrench, (1) Throat Plate Kit.
- Additional Information
Drive Type 5/8" Arbor Hp Range 3-1/4 HP - 5 HP Power Source Corded
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- It works—we tested it with a real hand using a controlled setup.
We stuck a hand in the saw blade to test it. It really works!