DetailsProjects Two Laser Lines that Meet on the Floor Surface to determine level and flatness. Bright, clear laser line projection allows laser lines to come together when surface is flat and level and separate when surface is uneven and out of level. Motorized rotary base offers continuous view of floor surface instead of spot checking. Versatile battery operation can be used with either alkaline batteries (included) or Bosch Lithium-Ion 12V Max battery pack (not included). Operated by RF2 remote control (included).
- Accuracy: Up to ±1/8-in @ 30-ft (Horizontal & Vertical)
- Battery: 12V Max Lithium-ion Battery
- Battery: 4 AA 1.5V Batteries
- Dimensions: 8.3" x 7.7" x 8.1"
- Laser Diode: 630 - 670 nm Class 3R
- Leveling Type: Self-Leveling, Up to 4°
- Operating Temperature: 14°F / -10°C ~122°F / 50°C
- Range: Up to 30ft without Target Plate, Up to 60ft with Target Plate
- Weight (lbs.): 3.3 lbs
GSL 2 Surface Laser, RC2 remote control, target plate, (4) AA batteries and L-Boxx3 carrying case with insert.
- Additional Information