DetailsMulti-Mode detection for wood studs, metal objects (rebar, studs and steel/copper pipes) and live wiring. Illuminated graphical LCD display indicates mode, detection strength, and more. Shows the exact location of the object's depth, center, width and edge. Deep metal detection capability detects steel up to 4-3/4-in (120 mm) deep in cured concrete. Automatic center finder for locating center of detected wood or metal object. 3 selection modes (wood, metal, AC wiring) with automatic calibration for easy and precise detection. Audible detection signal with on/off button. Ergonomic soft-grip for secure grip and comfort. Illuminated ring indicates detection status.
- Max Detection Depth Copper Wiring: Up to 2"
- Max Detection Depth Ferrous Metals (Steel): Up to 4-3/4"
- Max Detection Depth Non-Ferrous Metals (Copper): Up to 3-1/8" / 80mm
- Max Detection Depth Wood Substructures (Studs): Up to 1-1/2"
- Operating Temperature: 14°F / -10°C ~122°F / 50°C
- Rating: 9V
- Weight (lbs.): 0.6
- Dimensions: 7-7/8" x 3-3/8" x 1-1/4"
- Power/Battery Life: 9V batteries/5 hours
9V batteries, carrying case and hand strap.
- Additional Information