The Bosch GAM 270 MFL Digital Angle Finder and Inclinometer is five tools in one: a digital angle finder, an inclinometer, a miter cut calculator, a protractor and a digital level. The angle finder provides accurate angle targets, while the inclinometer offers precise measurements in degrees. The tool is also equipped with an integrated laser, allowing the user to transfer inclination measurements up to 100 ft. The tool has two easy-to-read illuminated, flip displays, one for the inclinometer and one for the angle finder. Users are able to easily reuse and transfer save measurements with the hold function. The cut calculator provides easy saw angle adjustments and a compound miter calculator. Users can find the miter angle using the tool's legs, which have an angle range of 0 - 270°. The compound miter calculator is used to measure joint angles that are not perpendicular. The tool has clearly labeled buttons for straightforward calculations. The angle finder has robust housing with IP 54 protection.
- Battery Life: 50 Hours
- Battery: 4 AA 1.5V Batteries
- Range: 0° to 220°
- Dimensions: 26.9 x 2.0 x 2.4-in (684 x 52 x 60 mm)
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 24.0"
- Compound Cut Input Angle Range: 0° – 180°
- Leveling Accuracy (Vial): +/- 0.05°
- Accuracy: 0.1
- Leg Extension Length: 16"
- Simple Miter Cut Input Angle Range: 0° – 220°
- Leg Extension Range: 0" – 6-3/4"
- Angle Accuracy: ±0.1°
- Size: 17" x 1.4" x 2.4"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
- Readout Accuracy: +/-0.1°
(1) GAM 270 MFL Digital angle finder and inclinometer, (1) Leg Extension, (1) Hard Thermoformed Case, (4) AA 1.5V Batteries.
- Additional Information
Power Source Cordless