The Bosch DDS181A-02 Compact Tough 1/2 In. Drill/Driver kit has a drill that features Bosch's efficient, lighter canned motor, an innovation that gives the drill/driver the same power with lighter weight and a more compact design. It delivers powerful performance, with 600 In.-Lbs. of torque and two drilling speeds (0-1,700 rpm for high speed and 0-500 rpm for torque). This cordless drill was engineered with a heavy-duty chuck that allows for increased robustness and torque transfer, as well as the Bosch Compact Tough design for the shortest head-length in class (7.0 In. long) and a weight of only 3.5 Lbs. This is a durable and beefy drill that can power through the toughest materials, and it has an Electronic Motor Protection system to protect it from overload. It has an LED for visibility in hard-to-see areas. Durashield housing constructed to withstand jobsite conditions. This kit comes with two 18V 2.0 Ah SlimPack batteries and an 18V fast charger.
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage: 18
- Battery/Charger: Fast Charger
- Chuck Capacity: 1/2" Keyless Chuck
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Clutch Settings: 20+1
- Length: 7.5"
- No Load RPM: 0-500 / 0-1,900
- Torque (in. lbs.): 600
- Weight: 3.38 lbs
- Width: 2.1"
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year, 3 Year with ProVantage
(1) DDS181A 18V Compact Tough 1/2 In. Drill/Driver, (2) 18V 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion SlimPack Batteries, (1) 18V Fast Charger, (1) Double-Sided Philips Drive Bit, (1) Carrying Bag.
- Additional Information
Chuck Type 1/2 Inch Power Source Cordless Voltage 18V - 24V