DetailsThe Bosch wall/floor scanner is designed for detecting a variety of materials with a wide band range. Bosch Ultra-Wide Band (UWB) Radar Technology offers a wide range of detection performance up to 6". With seven operating modes of detection this device is ideal for the trades. Seven detection modes concrete, wet concrete, deep concrete, in-floor heating, drywall, metal and signal view. Detects ferrous and non-ferrous metals, wood, live wiring and plastic pipes — metal detection in concrete up to 6" deep. Live Wires may not be detected in certain conditions such as in metal conduit or behind metalized or conductive surface. Large illuminated display shows the exact location of the object's depth, center, relative width and edge.
- Max. Detection Depth (Water-Filled Plastic Pipe): Up to 2-3/8" (60mm)
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 4.7" x 8.7" x 3.8"
- Max Detection Depth Copper Wiring: Up to 3-1/8" (80mm)
- Max Detection Depth Ferrous Metals (Steel): Up to 6" (150mm)
- Max Detection Depth Non-Ferrous Metals (Copper): Up to 6" (150mm)
- Size: 4.7" x 8.7" x 3.8"
(1) D-tect 150 Wall and Floor Scanner, (4) AA 1.5V Batteries, (1) Soft Carrying Case.
- Additional Information