Details7.5 Amp all ball bearing motor, 0-2100 RPM. Heavy duty, keyed chuck. Variable speed trigger with reversing switch provides greater control during drillng start up and helps free up bound bits. Two finger trigger design and lock-on button provides easy operation. Ergonomic handle with soft grip provides increaed comfort. Precision cut steel gears. Magnesium front housing provides increased durability. Extra long 8' rubber cord with 3-prong grounded plug. 360° auxiliary handle with optional depth gauge.
- Amperage: 7.5
- Chuck Size: 3/8"
- Clutch Settings: N/A
- Cord Length: 8 ft
- Height: 8.5"
- Length: 10"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Steel Hole Saw: 1-3/8"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Steel Twist Drill: 3/8"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Wood Auger Bit: Not Recommended, Drill is too fast
- Max. Hole Diameter in Wood Hole Saw: 1-3/8"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Wood Paddle Bit: 1"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Wood elf Feed B: Not Recommended, Drill is too fast
- No Load RPM: 0-2,100
- Rating: 120 V
- RPM: 2100
- Size: Spindle - 1/2" - 20"
- Torque (in. lbs.): 215
- Voltage: 120V
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Weight: 4.8 lb
- Width: 2.5"
(1) 1030VSR 3/8" High Speed Drill, (1) Auxiliary Handle, (1) Chuck key.
- Additional Information
Chuck Type 3/8 Inch Power Source Corded